Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

ShareThis

Monday, March 14, 2011

album almost ready for release!

I am excited to be wrapping up my new worship project come next month!  I've been amazed at how well it has been coming together.  The record will include 11 songs that are scripture driven and very acoustic mellow.  The songs have a mixture of cello, violin, piano, and some songs are simply me and a guitar.  I am experiencing a pressing desire to minister through the avenue of music and write more songs.  I am going to launch a personal website that will make my music available through itunes, amazon, and cd baby.  Bruce Milligan from Sound Ministries has been doing an excellent job with the recording and I am blessed to be getting to know him.  All that's left to record is the violin and vocals.  Jacob Balint has recorded piano, Olivia White on cello, Jacob again with the bass, and Michael Brown on banjo and harmonica on a song.  I am really thankful for their work on this project with me.  I'm looking forward to sharing it with you all.

blessings
Russell

1 comment: